The Northwest Georgia Area Agency on Aging is soliciting proposals from qualified offerors capable of providing services for the elderly in the Georgia Counties of Bartow, Catoosa, Chattooga, Dade, Fannin, Floyd, Gilmer, Gordon, Haralson, Murray, Paulding, Pickens, Polk, Walker and Whitfield.
Bids for the provision of services may be submitted for one or more counties beginning July 1, 2024 and concluding June 30, 2028. A one-year contract will be awarded, beginning July 1, 2024 and ending June 30, 2025 containing a contingency clause permitting renewal for each year of the remaining contract based upon satisfactory performance.
Services include; but are not limited to:
- Nutrition Center Operation (Congregate and/or Home Delivered Meals)
- In-Home Services (Homemaker, Personal Care and Respite)
- Adult Day Health
- Elderly Legal Assistance (ELAP)
- Kinship Care
- Material Aid (Home Modifications, Individual and Assistive Technology)
- Evidence Based Wellness and Caregiver Programs (Chronic Disease Self-Management Program, Matter of Balance Program, Tai Chi for Health Program, Powerful Tools for Caregivers Program, Dealing with Dementia Program, Bingocize and GeriFit)
Bids are due December 4, 2023 by 4:00 pm and will not be accepted after this date and time.
Unit Cost Methodology Training is scheduled for October 25, 2023 at 9:00 am and will be held at Northwest Georgia Regional Commission, 1 Jackson Hill Drive, Rome, GA 30161. Contracting for services will be contingent upon Northwest Georgia Area Agency on Aging receiving funds from the Georgia Department of Human Services, Division of Aging Services. To receive a Proposal Packet, contact Northwest Georgia Area Agency on Aging, PO Box 1798, Rome, GA 30162-1798, by calling 706-295-6485 or email lreeves(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)nwgrc.org. Contact person is Lynne Reeves, Aging Director. Specify service(s) for which bid(s) will be made.
The Northwest Georgia Regional Commission is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination in its operation.