The North Georgia Water Resources Partnership
2017 Annual Educational Seminar
Coosa- North Georgia Water Council Meeting
When: Wednesday, May 3, 2017; 9:00 am- 3:30 pm
100 Tellus Drive (I-75 Exit 293)
Cartersville, Georgia 30120
Meeting Details: The meeting will be from 9:00 a.m.- 3:30 p.m.
The Coosa North Georgia Water Council Will Meet at Noon. No Charge for Water Council Members to Attend.
Registration will begin at 8:15 a.m. Registration Fee is $25.00/person; this fee includes breaks, lunch and meeting materials, and entrance to the Museum. There is no charge for Water Council members to attend.
Continuing Education Credits: Applied for, GA Secretary of State.
Please view registration form, meeting agenda and materials at this link: Meeting Agenda & Materials
Speakers will include:
- Brooke Anderson, North GA Water Resources Partnership- Partnership Update;
- John Trent, Georgia Ports Authority- Appalachian Regional Port;
- David Word, Joe Tanner and Associates- Water Wars Update;
- Pam Burnett, GAWP- Legislative Update;
- Richard Dunn, GA EPD Director- Georgia’s Environmental Protection Division;
- Lunch/ COOSA NORTH GEORGIA WATER COUNCIL MEETING
- Michelle Vincent, Jacobs Engineering- Emergency and Redundancy Interconnectivity Study;
- Mark Lethbridge, Brown and Caldwell- Richland Creek Reservoir;
- Laurie Hawks, Brown and Caldwell- Nutrient Based Permitting.
To register, please send registration form (see link above) with check payable to North Georgia Water Resources Partnership to:
Northwest Georgia Regional Commission
PO Box 1798
Rome, GA 30162-1798